Do The Harlem Shake
Hi friends, happy Wednesday! I’m going crazy these days with the amount of work that keeps piling up – I hardly have a spare minute to shower, much less write a blog post. But alas, the blog post won this battle (sorry to my roommates, I’m sure I smell).
I loved hearing what you all have been up to while I’m away. I’m going to keep you hanging a little longer regarding this “life changing” news, it’s going to be a blog post all on it’s on.
**Full disclosure: You all may laugh when you hear this life changing news, but it’s life changing for me. My life definitely will not be the same, and it’s something that greatly affects me. I have a feeling the tears are going to come when I finally write the post and share it with you all – so stay tuned!
So instead of sharing my secret (and to torture you all a little more?) I wanted to share what I’ve been up to while I’ve been away!
- Last Tuesday, Grundy, Kayla and I decided to head downtown to The Greatest Bar by the TD Garden. We drank a few beerskis, scalped a few tickets, and before I knew it we were watching the Bruins vs. Rangers go into overtime. WITH THIRTY SECONDS LEFT. Wooooo Bruins! It was the first and best hockey game I’ve ever been to
- Happy birthday to the Regina George to my Gretchen Weiners, the bulldog to my butterfly, the crop to my hoho, the “lalala” to my “you will never get this”, the YCEM to my BFF, the soul to my mate – Crippen! I love you and hope you have the greatest 25th birthday!!
- This is the story of my life:
- I have completely and utterly become obsessed with the Harlem Shake YouTube videos. Not only have I watched over a hundred, I have already started planning my own Harlem Shake video. Boston friends, let me know if you want to join!!
- I have the best supervisor and best friend/coworker in the world HANDS DOWN. I may have almost peed my pants when I read these emails Friday.
- Last Friday night (Katy Perry anyone?) Grundy, Kayla, and I discovered NINETIES NIGHT!!! It was literally the BEST NIGHT EVER! Imagine a bar playing strictly the hits from the 90′s and you’re surrounded by 100+ other people who love the 90′s as much as you do. AMAZING!
- I was offered an amazing opportunity at work! I am now going to be a recruiting adjuster which means every now and then I’ll travel with our recruiters to different college campuses to attend career fairs and assist on interviews to recruit new adjusters or account managers. My first trip will be this March to Penn State and I could not be more excited!
Aaaaaaand that’s what I’ve been up to in a nutshell!
Your Turn – What’s new with you??